TWO (2) ROUND-TRIP PROMOTIONAL AIRFARE CERTIFICATE
The FLY AMERICA vacation getaway promotional travel certificate, in accordance with the terms and conditions printed thereon, can provide the certificate holder(s) with a discounted round-trip airfare benefit for two (2) adults travelling within the contiguous continental United States.
The FLY AMERICA vacation getaway certificate can only depart/arrive at the following selected international airport locations of Boston, MA New York, NY Newark, NJ Philadelphia, PA Pittsburgh, PA Baltimore, MD Washington, DC Charlotte, NC Atlanta, GA Nashville, TN Ft Lauderdale, FL Miami, FL Orlando, FL Tampa, FL Cleveland, OH Detroit, MI St Louis, MO Kansas City, MO Chicago, IL Minneapolis, MN New Orleans, LA Austin, TX Dallas, TX Houston, TX San Antonio, TX Denver, CO Oklahoma City, OK Phoenix, AZ Las Vegas, NV Los Angeles, CA San Diego, CA San Francisco, CA and Seattle, WA. Additional departure/arrival airport locations may become available at the actual time of booking, at the discretion of Premium Incentives, however a surcharge would be applicable for any such alternate location.
1st Step – The first redemption step in the program is to fully complete your Registration Validation Form and mail it to Premium Incentives along with the appropriate processing fee within thirty (30) days of the issue date provided on the form by the issuing sponsor merchant/distributor. The processing fee is non-refundable and must be paid to the order of Premium Incentives in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Money Order. No other form(s) of payment will be accepted. Incomplete, incorrect, illegible, altered, or out-of-date forms and payments will not be processed and the certificate will become void.
2nd Step – Approximately thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days after receipt of your completed validation form and appropriate processing fee, Premium Incentives will mail you a package that includes important information along with a Certificate Registration Form. Please fully complete your Certificate Registration Form and mail it to Premium Incentives along with your registration fee within thirty (30) days of the issue date provided on the form. The registration fee is applied toward the taxes, surcharges, and fees associated with fulfillment of the round-trip airfare benefit. If taxes, surcharges, and fees are less than the registration fee, the difference would be refunded to certificate holder after travel is completed. The registration fee must be paid to the order of Premium Incentives in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Money Order. No other form(s) of payment will be accepted. Incomplete, incorrect, illegible, altered, or out-of-date forms and payments will not be processed and the certificate will become void.
3rd Step – Approximately thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days after receipt of your completed registration form and the appropriate registration fee, Premium Incentives will mail you a package that includes important information along with a Reservation Request Form, which is necessary to request and confirm your travel benefit preferences. After receipt by Premium Incentives, a minimum of ninety (90) days advance notice is required prior to your requested departure travel date, and all travel must be completed within twelve (12) months of the registration date. Travel is not permitted seven (7) days before, during, or after any state or nationally observed holiday(s). The impacted state and nationally observed holidays are; New Year's Day, MLK Day, President's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Election Day (if applicable), Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. There is a four (4) night minimum and a thirty (30) day maximum stay requirement at the destination. Once submitted, no changes are permitted or accepted on the Reservation Request Form. At least one (1) passenger must be twenty-one (21) years or older. All passengers must process a valid driver's license and a clear photocopy of all such driver’s licenses must be included with and accompany the completed Reservation Request Form.
4th Step – After receipt of your Reservation Request Form, a representative from Premium Incentives will contact you via U.S. Mail, telephone, and/or e-mail within approximately thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to your requested travel date. At that time, Premium Incentives will confirm that the preferred travel dates, departure, and destination information is in compliance with the terms and conditions and then begin the travel reservation process. All taxes, applicable surcharges, and fees will be collected at the time of reservations. While not a requirement, Premium Incentives can also book rental car, lodging, and seating upgrades if desired by the certificate holder. Airfare for any additional passenger(s) not included on your Reservation Request Form can also be booked at the actual time of reservation confirmation. Once your reservations are confirmed, a service charge equal to the registration fee will be levied for all changes, cancellations, or no-shows, in addition to charges levied by the airline or travel service provider, if applicable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. We did not receive the same information about the certificate when it was provided to us as we now see on the terms and conditions. What should we do? Premium Incentives provides certificates to other companies for use in their marketing programs. We do not provide certificates directly to the public. You must contact the company that provided you with the certificate if you feel you were offered a different travel benefit.
2. Where can we find a list of major international airports that we can travel to/from within the contiguous continental United States as required in the certificate? Select airport locations are shown on your Registration Validation Form, your Certificate Registration Form, and on this website. Simply choose the closest selected airport to your residence. If two (2) passengers are travelling with the certificate then both passenger's must have the exact same travel itinerary. Your travel consultant will contact you between thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to your approved travel dates and let you know if there are any other approved airports which may be more conveniently located to your residence from which you may depart.
3. Are children able to participate in this travel offer? No. This offer is valid for either one (1) or two (2) adults at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
4. To whom should the U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order for any applicable fee(s) be made payable? Please make all payments for any required fees payable to the order of Premium Incentives.
5. Can we pay the required fees by personal check or credit card? No. When you send in your validation form and registration form, you must include all required payment(s) in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order only. Any other form of payment submitted to Premium Incentives will void the certificate.
6. My registration form was mailed in with the applicable processing fee. When can we expect to receive further information? Please allow at least thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days to receive a response from Premium Incentives between each step of the redemption process.
7. When can we learn if our preferred travel dates, departure, and/or destination locations are available? Because airline availability changes many times daily, the reservation department will not be able to assist you until the time of actual certificate booking and reservation confirmation.
8. Can we call Premium Incentives directly to inquire about airlines, flight schedules, departures, and/or destinations availability? No. Any and all correspondence from certificate holder(s) to Premium Incentives is through the forms provided via U.S. Mail or e-mail. After returning your Reservation Request Form, Premium Incentives will contact you approximately thirty (30) to sixty (60) days in advance of your preferred travel date and let you know the status of your requested travel. At that time you will have direct communication with Premium Incentives via U.S. Mail, telephone, and/or e-mail to answer any certificate and/or travel related questions.
9. We are aware that a minimum of ninety (90) days advance notice is required. When does that date start? Please review the certificate terms and conditions and the 4 step process noted above on this website. After receipt of your completed Certificate Registration Form, Premium Incentives will send you the Reservation Request Form to complete and return with your preferred travel dates and departure/destination information. After receipt of your Reservation Request Form by Premium Incentives, there must be a minimum of ninety (90) days advance notice prior to your requested preferred travel dates.
10. Why do we need to send in a copy of each passenger(s) driver’s license? Airlines require full legal names and date of birth on airline tickets and a valid photo ID must be shown at airport check-in with the TSA. We require a copy of passenger(s) driver’s license in order to verify the correct information and to ensure that inaccurate bookings are not made.
11. Can the FLY AMERICA vacation getaway promotional travel certificate be combined and used together with any other promotional travel certificate(s) on the same vacation getaway? No, the FLY AMERICA vacation getaway promotional travel certificate cannot be combined with any other promotional travel certificate(s) and cannot be used together on the same vacation getaway.
12. Can I opt out of further certificate redemption efforts and request a refund of the Registration Fee? Yes, you can notify Premium Incentives in writing of your desire to discontinue any further certificate redemption efforts and can request a refund of the Registration Fee which was previously paid to Premium Incentives. In order to be valid, the written notification must be received by Premium Incentives prior to any reservations activity.
13. I would like to travel alone. Am I able to take advantage of this travel offer? Yes. One person is able to travel once with the certificate. When you complete the Certificate Registration Form, check the option for one airfare. However, you are not able to later choose the two airfare option and travel twice.
14. Can we book additional airfare, lodging accommodations, rental car, or ticket upgrades through Premium Incentives? Yes. Premium Incentives can assist in arranging and booking additional airfare, lodging accommodations, rental car, or seating cabin upgrades at competitive market pricing. These optional benefits are outside the scope of the FLY AMERICA vacation getaway certificate travel benefit and are not required. Please check the appropriate supplemental option box on the Reservation Request Form and Premium Incentives’ reservation department will assist you in handling your optional request at the time of your certificate booking reservation confirmation. The booking of any optional supplemental travel benefit services will result in additional fees and charges that will require immediate payment at the time of booking reservation confirmation.
PREMIUM INCENTIVES, INC.
4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Suite #340, Atlanta, GA 30338